Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Clock Adjustments

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I previously had a problem with the clock size and everyone here was very helpful and explained how to make the clock bigger, Thanks to everyone. Not that I have a clock fetish, but now that the clock is nice and big it is hard to read because it is not bright (white) enough. All the other whites no matter what size are very white and readable. The clock however, it not as white and still hard to see. Is there a way to make the numbers whiter?

geposted Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 2:20 pm
Hi how did you make the clock bigger thanks

geposted Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 3:19 pm
If you search in this forum for clock you can find the thread. I do not want to tell you from memory something wrong. What was written was a good explanation.

geposted Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 4:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
*repeat & re-edit*

locodog wrote :
<group name="clock" x="200" y="12">
<visual>
<pos x="+0" y="+0"/>
<size width="56+10" height="24"/>
<off x="355+30" y="1312"/>
</visual>
<textzone>
<pos x="+5" y="+1"/>
<size width="56" height="22"/>
<tooltip>CLOCK\n Click to toggle between 24hour clock and am/pm</tooltip>
<text size="16" color="#aaaaaa" align="center" weight="bold" format="%fullhour"/>
<text2 size="16" color="#aaaaaa" align="center" weight="bold" format="%hour12"/>
<text3 size="16" color="#aaaaaa" align="center" weight="bold" format="%counter"/>
</textzone>
</group>

Try #fffff8
or find a white you like from here

geposted Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 12:02 am
Thanks; it worked! I was looking at that but had no idea what the letters and numbers would be to change the color. I will save that color code so next time I will know. Hopefully this is the last of my clock issues.

geposted Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 9:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)