Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack 3 No sound through VDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So i received my Numark Mixtrack 3 today. I registered it and everything. I got my VDJ LE installed and all the controls seem to work fine, BUT there is no sound whatsoever. The mixtrack 3 doesn't have an audio interface built in like the mixtrack pro. The only reason i've found to get an audio interface is for cueing songs through headphones. I will probably buy one at a cheap cost, but I don't understand why I would get VDJ with my Mixtrack 3 if it won't even play sound. How am I supposed to make mixes and learn anything if I can't hear it? I don't plan on using VDJ for professional use anytime soon so I would prefer not to upgrade because it seems that may be a solution. I just want to know if there is any way I can use my new hardware as the midi controller it is and be able to hear sound using my laptops built in soundcard

geposted Thu 23 Jul 15 @ 8:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Thu 23 Jul 15 @ 9:16 pm
If you're not hearing any sound when playing tracks from yourmixtrack 3 DJ controller. Chances are you've simply not selected the correct output within the software. You should have the option with in the software to either output the sound through the Mixtrack 3 or your Soundcard.

geposted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 7:06 am
how did u map you controller

geposted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 1:38 pm
@mrcrazylight, no need for a mapper if licensed properly, Mixtrack 3 supported right out of the box.

geposted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 2:51 pm
SG.1991Home userMember since 2015
I'm having the same issue. i tried using the mixtrack 3 on both my laptop and iMac, the controller works fine but still no sound. i tried playing around with the audio setup by following the troubleshooting page and still nothing. i need help soon, if not I'm going to return this product asap. it will be a complete waste of time and money if theres no sound.

geposted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 11:59 am
RaxianHome userMember since 2016
Same here. This is my very first purchase from Numark and my very first download, I connected things right out of the box. Even tested 1 sample sound and the sample played. Then without any settings changes. It stopped working (The only thing I did at the time was move music files to a different folder. I also had a youtube video running in the background.)

I have tried every mix of audio settings I could. When I choose "Line" for input it just locks the track.

I am pointing to the right soundcard. Its a VIA HD Audio. Tried it with just master and speakers and selecting headphones as well. Tried it on its own. Tried switching channels, different USB ports. On another laptop I was able to get it working for 5 minutes, but then it stopped.

geposted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 9:27 pm
rmills22ControlleristMember since 2014
I am experiencing the same issue... any fixes?

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 5:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A screenshot of your audio config would help

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 6:11 pm
JBadgerHome userMember since 2016
For anyone still having the issue despite having all the settings in the right spot: Make sure your MASTER GAIN knob is set higher than minimum while you have it plugged in and running virtual DJ. It seems like the controller stops the music when you plug it in because it is. You have to turn up the gain knob in order to hear the audio. Hope that simple fix saves you the stress that it caused me!

geposted Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 4:19 pm
jong27Home userMember since 2012
ANY UPDATE OR SOLUTION FOR NUMARK MIXXPRO 3 CONTROLLER BECAUSE SAME ISSUE IVE ENCOUNTERED NO SOUNDS WHEN USING VIRTUAL DJ PLAYER 8

geposted Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 12:15 pm
hi i just started using my numark 3 today i installed every thing and it is already registered also have a virtual Dj license but for some reason i still can not play music i need a solution ASAP.

geposted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 3:37 am
Please expand on "can not play music".

geposted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 8:39 am
JaenomaHome userMember since 2018
I received my Numark Mixtrack 3 today and I cant seem to use my speakers. no sound comes through even though the software is outputting sound. vdj worked fine with headphones but not with my speakers. speaker audio works with youtube music etc only vdj does this happen. Any fixes?

geposted Tue 24 Apr 18 @ 4:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)