Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to swap basslines (keyboard only) -- shortcut?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

JayPackHome userMember since 2014
Hi there!

I apologize in advance if the answer is something really obvious, but how do I switch basslines at the same time (between decks A/B)? I am using the free edition, so I cannot use my controller. Is there a keyboard shortcut? Also, is there an official reference somewhere listing all the possible mappings and how to map them??

geposted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 7:01 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you just want an instant switch you can use this action:

deck 1 eq_low 0% ? deck 1 eq_low 50% & deck 2 eq_low 0% : deck 1 eq_low 0% & deck 2 eq_low 50%

Note: This action will only work if the Deck 1 EQ is either 0% (all the way to the left) or at 50% (at 12 o'clock position).
If you change it to another positon, this Action won't work until it's back to 0% or 50% again.

geposted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 7:30 am
JayPackHome userMember since 2014
Omg thank you!!

Quick really beginner-ish noob question before I go: Where do I learn how to apply that command? And where is the reference for all the available commands??? You can just direct me to where I need to go, and I'll do all the reading. THANKS!!

geposted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 7:37 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

geposted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 7:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can also try to assign one of the 2 available Custom knobs of the default skin as .. eq_crossfader_low

geposted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 11:20 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)