Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC6000 MK2 Mapper

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Everyone.

I have a Denon Mc6000 Mk2 and I currently use the default mapper that Virtual DJ 8 Infinity supply, since using it I have noticed that when I search for the first beat of the track I push the cue button but it does not save it, I have even tried using the skin cue button again it does not work, so it goes back to the beginning of the track.

Can someone help with this? Also does anyone have a Custom mapper for the Denon mc6000 mk2 I see that their is one for the mk1 does this work also for the MK2 if not can someone offer another mapper which they use.

Many thanks

geposted Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 6:29 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I,ll have a look on mine tomorrow see what it does. In settings
is cueMode set to cue or can you not map a button goto_first_beat or set a hot cue

geposted Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 11:29 pm
DJMikeJames wrote :
I push the cue button but it does not save it

Can you please explain what you mean ? You mean that it does not set a cue-point ? Or that it does save a cue-point but that cue-point does not get saved when you restart the software ?

geposted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 5:53 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
DJMikeJames wrote :
I push the cue button but it does not save it

Can you please explain what you mean ? You mean that it does not set a cue-point ? Or that it does save a cue-point but that cue-point does not get saved when you restart the software ?

when starting to play music i wish to set a cue point by using the cue button either on the skin or the controller, it does not work when pushing the cue button the controller it lights up but does not set a cue point. It also plays when you hold down the cue button.

geposted Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 5:45 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
when playing press pause or stop then hit cue or selecting position in track with mouse or jog wheel find position in track you want to cue then hit cue

geposted Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 10:39 pm
Same issue on mac. I stop the song and hit the cue from my controller and everything work but when I change to another song and if I go back to the song where I set the cue it disappear. it doesn't save the cue.

geposted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 12:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The CUE button in version 8, is a temporary Cue point, meaning that it is not saved (in the database). The position of the CUE is determined by the autoCue Setting

geposted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 3:05 am
andyjayeControlleristMember since 2015
Can anyone help with this issue please. I have a DENON MC6000 MK2. in Serato all works as it should but in Virtual DJ the track select button does not work.
It is a big button in the middle of the controller, spin it to scroll through track press it to change list etc. Is this a mapping issue? Thanks in advance.

geposted Tue 16 May 17 @ 6:19 pm

geposted Tue 16 May 17 @ 7:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)