Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Linking videos

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I had to dust off VDJ 7 to verify that it was NOT like this all the time already.
So many people begged to get this feature back.
As you might know, I read and write a lot in this forum, but I never read a post of any user who noticed it too.

Big kudos to Atomix. This is just AWESOME!
I don't know how you've done it. But it works!

I won't reveal what I meant to say at the moment.
Maybe someone else will notice too and join me.

P.S. I'm wondering how much is in the pot for the user to first mention this :)

geposted Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 7:19 pm
spill the beans already.

I know in VDJ7, while you are playing an MP3 file, you can drop a video and it will play that video right away. If the mp3 is in 2:00min mark already, the video will play in the 2:00min mark (it's not like this in VDJ8).

Just trying this feature and can't see the diff when it was first mentioned in the release.

geposted Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 8:42 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Okay, so you mention something about a feature but not exactly what it is, but you want to know if anyone else has seen it and let them tell everyone else what you will not reveal and, at the same time give them a gold star, right ok, I'll start the next thread with this algorithm... definitely deserves a wtf!

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 12:11 am
Okay, so do the following...

Take the same song, first in a shorter lyric version the other as normal video in an extended version.

Drop the extended over the lyric and see what happens. To see the result best choose a video where a person is actully singing and you see them sing in the video.

Or a shorter explicit version over a longer censored version.

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 8:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Basically, with v7 the video would just start to play from the start at the same time as the audio.
In v8, the video is matched automatically to the audio, so even if your video is not exactly the same length or starts at the same time, it should still match the music.
Especially when you play remixes or extended edits for which no video clip is available, you can now easily use the original clip.

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 8:19 am
Yes and the video is lip syncron to the song. Which is amazing.
And the cuts and loops VDJ performs to wait for the lyrics ia amazing to.

But I believe I'm the only one who is impressed by this.
Not only because I can't imagine how VDJ is able to match the lyric to the video.

We begged to get this feature back and you not only gave it back, you improved it

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 9:47 am
Sounds impressive. Almost makes me want to start using videos!

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 9:54 am
I'm I understanding this correctly ?

1. Load a song (let's say from a "NOW that's what I call music...series, edited clean lyrics)
2. Drop a dirty VIDEO version of the same song (creating a video link)

and this will sync in time (of course no bad words cause it's playing the NOW version)

how about (a good example Kesha "Blow" in the Video, there is a section where you don't want to play (talking etc...)
and this will cut/skip the video part and sync with the clean lyric song loaded?

I have not tested my question cause it's a Saturday and preparing for a gig.

But get me excited during my gig by answering "YES" to my questions.

Then.....
I can't wait till Monday comes to try it out.

Thanks

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 2:22 pm
PachN wrote :
Yes and the video is lip syncron to the song. Which is amazing.
And the cuts and loops VDJ performs to wait for the lyrics ia amazing to.

But I believe I'm the only one who is impressed by this.
Not only because I can't imagine how VDJ is able to match the lyric to the video.

We begged to get this feature back and you not only gave it back, you improved it

Glad you brought this up because when it first happened I thought I was going crazy!! And no I am most impressed with this also!!

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 4:17 pm
If both videos have enough same vocals to match chances are VDJ will make a very good result.

Just try it.

Not while one track is playing already. Haven't tryied it.
Just load the one, drag drop the other one and play the .vdjedit file

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 4:19 pm
Jep, a couple of people i talked to thought this was just a lucky strike. No, VdJ does this on purpose which is really amazing.

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 4:22 pm
The only thing that would make this any better is if I could combine multiple tracks into 1 video.

So for example, I have the video but it dirty. Well as you know you cant always play a dirty version so I was able to pick the clean edit from when in the track Id be good to go. Pretty much like a STEM works but for VDJ.............

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 7:47 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The created file is just a vdjedit, so manual adjustments can still be made after in the video editor

geposted Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 2:04 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Or edit with other software like S.Vegas, Adobe Premier, etc... for best results.

geposted Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 5:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)