Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Jog wheels were messing up after last update

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Last Thursday I started doing Karaoke again at a local bar and grill when I had got everything all setup and I opened VDJ it had said it updated without really thinking about it I went a head and let it update anyhow all night long my platters were not working correctly my scratch would not work and my music would stop asbif I was touching the jog wheels its an OG Numark mixtrack I use djio for sound card I whimmed the show all night the next day I hooked up everything at home and it was working fine again any thoughts on this ?? I'm clueless I have Karaoke every Thursday I know my mix borad is considered semi older considering Numark has released a version 2 and a version 3 but its still in really great shape and it stays in my gator bag for f I'm not using it

geposted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 1:38 pm
Continue to run at home to see if you can repeat the problem. If all is good, it may have been just a reboot that was necessary. If you continue to have an issue, try without the controller. You can also try the previous version. Typically, if it's a regression bug, it would affect others. Again, I would continue to test until Thursday.

geposted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 9:52 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Continue to run at home to see if you can repeat the problem. If all is good, it may have been just a reboot that was necessary. If you continue to have an issue, try without the controller. You can also try the previous version. Typically, if it's a regression bug, it would affect others. Again, I would continue to test until Thursday.

Thanks for the advice I have been testing daily for the past week and have not had any other issues I think it was just a reboot I only have vdj 7 and 8 running on this machine no other programs except for windows OS system apps I have never had to do a system reboot after an update to vdj 8 but will keep this post updated if I have any other problems thanks agai AMAHM

geposted Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 5:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)