Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VCI 300 invert crossfader

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi everybody,

I am using a VCI 300 with vdj 8.1
And i am looking a way to invert the crossfader for my scratch training.

Is it possible?

Thx

geposted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 12:41 pm
Map a custom button with the following command:
crossfader_hamster
When the button is activated crossfader is reversed

geposted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 1:05 pm
Thx phantom :-)

geposted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 1:13 pm
I notice that when i invert the crossfader, the picture dont follow the cross as it should be like the normal mode :-/

Do someone has a solution?

geposted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 10:46 pm
You mean the skin ?
The skin represents the physical movement of your crossfader.
So when you move crossfader to the left, it moves to the left despite the fact that its it's right side that goes on air.
That's the expected behavior of it.
However if you wish to see the software crossfader move to the opposite direction of the hardware one you should turn off crossfader_hamster and change your crossfader's mapping to the following command:
param_invert & crossfader
This command will make the software crossfader always move the opposite direction of your hardware one.

geposted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 12:18 am

I do not speak about the skin , but the video display linked to the crossfader move. In fact the display does not follow the movement of the crossfader correctly : eg if I play a song on the left deck with the crossfader reverse mode , the skin will cross right, but I will not have the video display and that does not happen when i use the normal.

I tried both modes for synchronizing crossafder with video in "link mode" and "auto" mode and for the both the problem is there.

geposted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 1:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It appears indeed to be a bug here. It has been reported to the Team and a fix will be provided soon.

geposted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 10:09 pm
ok thx daddy , wait for it ;-)

geposted Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 9:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The fix is available in the Early Access build 2832.
either you need to wait for a couple of weeks to be tested thoroughly and become Public, or you can change the EarlyAccessUpdates setting (in Advanced Options) and get this build now.

geposted Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 8:54 pm
Good News, i will wait the official build to test it :-)
Thx Dad

geposted Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 7:32 am
I have tried the new build 2832 with my VCI and its seems to work perfect now. I am impatient to see it with my djm 750 in midi mode :-)

Thx To The Team ;-)

geposted Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 1:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)