Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Headphone Cue Not Working After Latest Update

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I don't know the build number but just updated 3 days ago and my cue is not working properly. The channel I am trying to cue up, the volume is very very low. I disconnected my controller and tried on another laptop with an older build and all was fine. Is this a known problem or was there a setting change that I can change back? Thanks in advance.

geposted Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 4:57 pm
Check the headphone volume or headphone mix settings on the master panel on the skin.

geposted Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 5:23 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Check the headphone volume or headphone mix settings on the master panel on the skin.

both turned all the way up and only get a slight volume out of the cue denon dj mc6000mk2 and the virtual dj build is 2832.1112

geposted Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 8:17 pm
I have a Numark N4 and experiencing the same exact issue. Tried all the setting and can't get it back to normal the way it use to be.

geposted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 1:16 am
I just did a middle school dance with the same issue. I've never appreciated my headphone cue so much! Thanks for teaching me to appreciate technology VDJ...now let's fix the issue.

Thanks

geposted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 2:34 am
2 things to try.
Go to the options and type headphones
Split headphones: No
Headphones Gain: set it to 0.550000 Or more
equalizerinheadphones: No
2nd thing would be to roll back to and older vdj version

geposted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:52 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There have been some fixes to headphonesGain, so indeed make sure that this setting is at the default 0.5, or higher if gain is required.

geposted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 9:25 am
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
2 things to try.

That fixed it, the default was changed to 0.000000 for some reason. Thank you sooo much!

geposted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 10:36 pm
Fixed just in time for Saturday. Thanks

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 1:30 pm
just checked in on the forum and the gain was the trick. Thanks a million guys! :-) Time to get back in the swing to things!!!!

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 10:37 pm
streterHome userMember since 2017
Please Help headphone cue not working.. what I head in my Headphone is the same song which is playing in master

geposted Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 2:16 pm
Please don't dig up old threads - start a new one (in future).

You need to provide much more information.

Are you using Mac? PC? What operating system? Controller? External audio interface? Where are the headphones plugged in? What are your audio config settings in VDJ?

geposted Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 2:23 pm
I'm using macbook pro .Mid 2012
Virtual dj 8 LE
Numark mixtrack 3 ( non pro )
Headphone is plugged into USB soundcard ch 1& 2
I have also tried change the channel to 3 & 4
Master built in soundcard ch 1 & 2

geposted Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 6:36 pm
I'm not an expert on Macs but you may need to create an aggregate device as you're using two separate interfaces.

geposted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 10:51 am
Can you please help me with the arrangement

geposted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 12:06 pm

geposted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 12:41 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
2 things to try.
Split headphones: No
equalizerinheadphones: No
2nd thing would be to roll back to and older vdj version

Excuse me im having the same issue and i noticed this comment helped it be fixed only im using virtual dj LE 7 with a numark n4 thats the software i got with it inly i cant find the options that you guys are 😔

geposted Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 4:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)