Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: School Dance Cloud Lists

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've just discovered the Cloud List feature after having been a VDJ8 user for just over a year and a Pro user for about 6 months. I was looking for a list for School Dances to give me some ideas of safe songs. As you all know the dynamics for schools is not the same as a Wedding so i'm not yet overly familiar with this music. I didn't see any lists in the cloud that were setup for this purpose so I created on hoping to have others join in and get this list made. Not having any luck with that as the VDJ8 documentation doesn't match what i'm seeing in the program. Is anyone willing to share their school list or perhaps join me in making mine work and perhaps joining as a feed to help keep it current?

geposted Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 2:17 am
user8832909 wrote :
I've just discovered the Cloud List feature after having been a VDJ8 user for just over a year and a Pro user for about 6 months. I was looking for a list for School Dances to give me some ideas of safe songs. As you all know the dynamics for schools is not the same as a Wedding so i'm not yet overly familiar with this music. I didn't see any lists in the cloud that were setup for this purpose so I created on hoping to have others join in and get this list made. Not having any luck with that as the VDJ8 documentation doesn't match what i'm seeing in the program. Is anyone willing to share their school list or perhaps join me in making mine work and perhaps joining as a feed to help keep it current?

this is where i get my safe to play school dance songs =
http://schooldancenetwork.com/

geposted Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 8:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)