Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Will Virtual DJ 8 support, DDJ RB & RR? - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

I want to know if VDJ 8 will support these 2 controllers (DDJ RB & RR), cause I may buy one and i don't like rekordbox.

geposted Sun 08 May 16 @ 6:28 pm
If you don't want Rekordbox, why not buy a SB or SR (they're both natively supported by VDJ)?

geposted Sun 08 May 16 @ 6:34 pm
I have an SR but have the "SR" problem with Motherboard and i don't wanna pay 300 euros to fix it, and RB have many more features than SB 2.
So, will RB & RR be supported by VDJ 8 or should i look for something else?

geposted Sun 08 May 16 @ 6:41 pm
My advice would be to forget any controller that Pioneer have designed specifically to work with Rekordbox.

Take a look through the "supported controllers" page and pick something which already works.

At the moment, none of the Pioneer R range (designed for Rekordbox) have native support in VDJ - and some were released nearly a year ago.

How long are you prepared to wait? Buy one that works now!

geposted Sun 08 May 16 @ 6:58 pm
It's a shame really but ok, thanks for your help anyway!

geposted Sun 08 May 16 @ 7:01 pm
Virtual DJ supports DDJ-RB now!
Update to latest version and hurray!!!

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 10:53 am
And RR as well.
So, currently DDJ-RB, RR, RX and RZ are all supported!

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 2:10 pm
Will XDJ-R1 be supported any time in the future?

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 2:19 pm
XDJ R1 is supported for quite a long time now.
Currently we are working on providing official support for XDJ-RX

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 3:17 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
XDJ R1 is supported for quite a long time now.
Currently we are working on providing official support for XDJ-RX

Does this include the R1 deck windows displaying VDJ info? If so how do i achieve this as my unit will only display cd info.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 3:32 pm
The unit is not capable of displaying information in PC (MIDI) mode.
That's a limitation of the unit's firmware.
Unless Pioneer updates the firmware to provide such ability (I doubt they will after all this time) there's nothing we can do to display info on the screens. Not even Rekordbox Dj can display info at this moment.

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 10:15 am
I just read this, very good news! Thanks!

geposted Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 11:41 am
I have recently bought the Pioneer ddj-rrr and would be a very happy Virtual DJ supporter / customer is I would be able to get some stickers to cover up the other software which has been advertised on my purchase ?

geposted Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 2:14 am
Well normally I would suggest you go to the BPM exhibition at the NEC in a few days time and pick up some stickers from the Virtual DJ stand - but it doesn't look as if they're going to be there this year. Besides, the stickers are quite large so wouldn't be suitable for covering small logos on a controller.

geposted Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 9:33 am
I want to buy the new pionner rb controller, but don´t know if virtual dj 8 suport this controler.
Thank you.

Jorge

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 9:34 am
jorgebranco01 wrote :
I want to buy the new pionner rb controller, but don´t know if virtual dj 8 suport this controler.
Thank you.

Jorge

It does.
Here is the full list of supported controllers in VDJ8
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html

I can see that you are listed as a Home edition user (no VDJ license), so remember that you have to buy VDJ to get it to work with any controller

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 11:00 am
buenas tardes quisiera saber si ya existe algun skin para vdj del controlador ddj-rb ya funciona pero quisiera saber si hay algun skin

geposted Wed 23 Nov 16 @ 5:55 pm
Hello, I bought in november the virtual dj licence for 124,632 euros.
Everything was working perfect, till newyear then i got the message that i could use the virtual dj for 10 minutes.
I work with the recordbox pioneer DDJ-RB.
I tried everything, but nothing helps.

What can i do ?

Thanks for a quick reply.

Joeri

geposted Mon 30 Jan 17 @ 8:59 pm
You need to log-in the software.
Open VirtualDj config, click on license icon and press the log-in button

geposted Mon 30 Jan 17 @ 10:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
GREYBASTERD wrote :
Hello, I bought in november the virtual dj licence for 124,632 euros.
Everything was working perfect, till newyear then i got the message that i could use the virtual dj for 10 minutes.
I work with the recordbox pioneer DDJ-RB.
i

It appears that you have purchased an "Analog Mixer" License instead of a Pioneer DDJ-RB Plus License.
Please contact Support and explain your issue. They will provide a solution for you.

geposted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 3:05 am
69%