Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Wiki on skin creation.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is it just me that is an idiot?
The wiki on skin creation seems to be written as a reminder for the people that wrote vdj. It gives either very little or no help on any of the features.
For instance, some time ago I saw something about panels or groups (can't say for sure because I can't find it anywhere now) that you set the panels position and size then for the objects inside that panel you only had to give them positions relative to the original positions ie. x+10 thus if you changed the position of the panel all the objects that were part of it moved with it.
I really feel that there could be many potential designers out there that are being put off by the lack of a decent tutorial that is surely well overdue.

geposted Fri 13 May 16 @ 4:18 pm

geposted Fri 13 May 16 @ 5:11 pm
OK, what about <split> panels in the browser then? They're mentioned in one line of the <browser> wiki page (it says they can be used)........but that's it.

geposted Fri 13 May 16 @ 5:20 pm
I don't say it's complete (at this moment); I just wanted to point out it's more complete and designed better than the old one.
And there is no lack of examples. Everybody can download a skin and look how things were done...

geposted Fri 13 May 16 @ 5:40 pm
Seems I was having a bad day (friday 13th coincidence). Scrolling up and down the main wiki page and not seeing the links in the middle of the page. Maybe we could have the links highlighted with another colour and not just underlined to make them a little more obvious to the eye.
Thanks for the help.

geposted Sat 14 May 16 @ 10:57 am
NP ;o)

geposted Sun 15 May 16 @ 8:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)