Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 Fruit Theme keeps crashing?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

edmladHome userMember since 2016
the theme works well for a short period of time could be 15 minutes could be 30 but then all of a sudden the theme crashes vdj8 any ideas on why this is occurring im using windows 10. I really like this theme and would like to continue to use it. cheers guys

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 4:33 pm
...and you're sure it's the skin, not something else that you're using/doing?

I'm sure FRUiT will be along soon, and will be asking for more info... such as what version and build of VDJ are you using? What exactly are you doing in VDJ when this happens? Which view (from the FRUiT skin choices) are you using? What OS are you using - Windows, Mac, which version?

The more detail you can give, the better. You can't give too much!

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:00 pm
Yeah im pretty sure its the skin as i havnt downloaded and put anything else into the software other that the fruit skin. it generally crashes when i use my mouse to jump to a futher point in the track however when the crash occurs have functionality with my dj controller and then i will get the windows message saying VDJ has crashed. Also as soon as i resize the screen the skin becomes glitchy when scrolling throughout tunes using my dj controller. iam using virtual dj 8.0.2094.0 these problems do not occur when using the default skin.

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:27 pm
Please upgrade to the latest version. You are using a very old version and most likely whatever is causing that crash has been resolved.
Latest official version is 8.1.2857

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:33 pm
My internet has been really playing up lately and is taking a hell of a long time to download things, any other ides other than this thanks anway

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:47 pm
The full installer is only 33MB which should not take that long on any internet connection.

Anyway, if by chance you are using a cracked/hacked version then the answer why the software crashes is obvious. Other than that I can't see why you can't or don't want to update.
You also mention your dj controller, but you don't actively have a license. Therefore the controller would stop working after 10 minutes in the first place.

Conclusion:
If you're using a pirate version and you like VirtualDj consider to purchase a license to support it's further development and benefit from the constant updates it offers.
If you're not using a pirate version accept my apologies, but please upgrade to latest version as A LOT of bugs have been fixed since the version you currently have on your system.

Thank you!

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:53 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Althought it is the very first time any skin would not work for only one user... So yes, mostly an outdated version or a cracked one.

geposted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:48 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The skin runs smooth in 8.2 as well :)

As Groovin said. More infos would be welcome.

geposted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 9:56 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Fruit's skin WORK very well & smooth other then the when you change skin then come back to his skin the 2nd browser appears,but I just go back to my same deck/setting before changing.

geposted Wed 08 Jun 16 @ 10:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)