Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8.2 and MCX8000 Latency Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK, So prior to this weekend, everything was going good. Then Came this weekend. Please keep in mind, that I have not changed any computer configurations from any other version of Virtual DJ and it was working flawlessly for years.

First, When running Engine software, or Serato, All the BLUE lights work as they should on the platters. Using VDJ the Blue lights around the platters blink at random times and it's only when running VDJ

Next, the latency issue. It's temporarily freezes, skips, pops, and has a glitch, I try and adjust the ASIO latency settings and it will solve it for about 10 minutes then back to the same thing. Again, this isn't an issue in other versions of VDJ or Serato, just VDJ 8.2.

Ive tried the VDJ computer optimization software but that doesn't solve anything, just makes it even worse. I've tried to turn off my Internet (which I have never had to do before with VDJ) and the same issue still is there. Again, this computer is ONLY used for DJing, and was fine with other versions of VDJ.

Thanks!

Dell xps L520x
Windows 7
i-7
2.2gh (Running on Max Power)
8.0Gb Ram (7.90 useable)
500gb hard drive and about 181gb used

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For the Jog LEDs, flashing at some point, yes we are aware of this. Probably something related to the "locked" features we still need to explore. In the meantime, i would suggest to choose the "Fill" pattern for the Jog Rings from the UTILITIES of the MCX8000.

For the latency issues, i ll do some tests here and let you know. didnt have any issues when tested a couple of weeks ago.

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:35 pm
Sounds Good! I'll change the Jog Wheel lighting to full. It's not that big of a deal with those. I just posted my system information to my original post to as well. Thanks!!

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:38 pm
I decided to play around with it after my last posting and just finished. Tried to do videos and remix using my Akai as well since there was an update today.

The "lagging" and the skipping was cut in about a third. So that meaning I could DJ about a 30 minute set and then it would "pause" or stop. Bigger res videos didn't seem to make a difference except sometimes be a bit more laggy that meaning the wave bar on top was more jittery.

When it does this, the curser will have the blue spinning "thinking" "Processing" or loading type thing next to it. It was doing it on the videos as well as not using any videos.

But whatever was in that update today, made it a little better, but didn't take the issue away fully. Re ran it with Serato and engine and no issues what so ever. And I used to have those issues with Serato and not VDJ.

My thought, something with the software is "processing" and causing the VDJ 8.2 to lag for a few secconds.

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 9:54 pm
I'm getting something similar with my range 64.

Using a brand new Razer Blade 2016.

I7
16gb ram
Geforce 970 6gb

geposted Mon 15 Aug 16 @ 8:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)