Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stanton DJC 4- 4Channels?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey there!
Right now I'm looking for a new DJ Console with which I'm able to broadcast "completely".
So far I'm using an DDJ Wego, but I'm not able to mix AND talk with the Asio driver. Because the wego hasn't enough channels (2).
I found the Stanton DJC 4 which should be a 4 Channel DJ Console. This should be enough to broadcast my mix and my voice via internet.

Can anybody confirm this before I order?

Thank you in advance!!

geposted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 12:11 pm
You need to bear in mind that the products you mention are designed for live DJ use, not internet broadcasting.

As such, their mic inputs will be routed directly to their analogue outputs, so they can be connected to PA speakers. The mic inputs will not be sent to VDJ through the USB connection.

In order to use a product like the ones above for broadcast, you need to send the master output to the stream.

Another way is to connect your mic to the computer, not the controller. That way, VDJ can use the mic signal and send it to the broadcast stream.

geposted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 8:14 pm
groovindj wrote :
Another way is to connect your mic to the computer, not the controller. That way, VDJ can use the mic signal and send it to the broadcast stream.

Thats one higly interesting information. Are there any special settings I have to do on my computer? I will try it this evening, but i would really appreciate any hints and tipps.

geposted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 10:48 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)