Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 CLOSES AFTER CHANGING DECKS IN CONFIG MENU

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm using SC2900 when I load decks the decks are switched so I go in to config menu and do the necessary adjustments hit apply and it closes, it does this everytime I make adjustments in Configuration Menu. I open it back up and it goes back to the beginning. I updated the SC2900 from the Denon website and still having issues. I'm use a PC. It has been doing this for quite sometime now and I need help quick!

geposted Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 5:23 am
I have the same problem, my solution for this is that I uses my presetups that I have from earlier versions without connecting them to my computer. Then I close the program. After that connecting the equipment and open up the program. I tried a ticket for this but I got no response. Probably no issue in Mac-computers.

geposted Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 8:12 am
Its a Denon issue and its with all drivers.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 2:54 am
I kinda figured that it was my Denon. That solution worked though so at least I got them playing but, still kind of skeptical about doing a set because for some reason when I cache certain songs from my Content Unlimited VDJ would close while I'm working. Anybody got a fix for that?

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 4:45 am
VDJ 7 never did that only the 8 version

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 4:46 am
If you're having any issue with content unlimited and you are sure that its not your computer causing the issue and that others have the same issue, then make report just like this one and the devs will check it out and have a fix ready.
8.2 at this point is even more stable than 7 or 6 or 4 or 8.0 were ever.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 5:14 am
It's an issue starting with the 8.1 version, I have the same problem with changing to the Pioneer ASIO. I send a ticket about this to the staff but they just ignore it.

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 3:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)