Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Color marking & rating system - browser options + optional scratchwave ticks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
I see, that there are some new features to bind, like 'rating' or 'color' - but how about a function, that pop up a little window with a 5 stars to click on, or color palette to choose on, when used - its simplier and faster to mark specified songs in that way, and may be a great way to add some new ways to sort and find needed songs.

Another idea/request - how about making the scratchwave ticks optional - since in 8.1 there were none, and in 8.2 they are mandatory. Either way is bad I think, and it wouldn't hurt to make an option off that.

+ Is there a way to add laptop battery meter (maybe with a set warning on a specified level) on the VDJ 8.2?

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 5:40 pm
Rating & Colour have been available since v8 was released over 2 years ago. The colour picker is accessible through the TAG Editor and with 8.2, there are now options on how you want your colour palette to show - you just need to select that particular option in Config.

geposted Wed 29 Jun 16 @ 8:38 am
I'm saying, that not everyone lists their songs in home, but sometimes you just need to do it on the fly, and selecting options to open tag editor, to edit stars is in my opinion too long and could be easily put to function that opens simple window with a "artist - title - album" info + 5 stars system to click on or, just to click from 1 to 5 on a keyboard to set the star rating and accept it. Same with colour - I've tried to make it work, but still, can't get the right action syntax to bring up the color palette

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 4:05 pm
There is no function to open tag editor from a keyboard shortcut either, but i think that simplified window that works like tag editor, but only with basic info like mentioned above + quick star rating, color tag possibilities, would be perfect to manage my playlists better and faster. Just an idea.

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 4:09 pm
browsed_file_info and file_info both open the Tag Editor.

The first opens the Tag Editor for the track that's selected on browser, the second for the track that's loaded on the deck that calls it (e.g. deck 3 file_info)

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 6:10 am
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
djxhalx wrote :

+ Is there a way to add laptop battery meter (maybe with a set warning on a specified level) on the VDJ 8.2?

Battery meter it's possibile to add on a skin, at least from version 7.
Many custom skin has this feature (included mine ;-) )

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 6:38 am
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 8:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)