Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: BUG: TAG Editor / Colour Picker / Karaoke + Video Files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

v8.2, b.3286, Win 10 (tested on 2 machines running same OS and build)

I have tested extensively and noticed that if I try to colour either a video or karaoke track while it is playing and colour picker is set to System in config, the video output freezes completely. Video restarts once the colour picker is closed. This does not happen if colour picker is set to either Auto, Gradient or Simple but as one who championed for System to be returned, of course I would prefer to have mine set on that ;)

One of the main reasons for colouring tracks "on the fly" for me is if the lyrics on screen for a chosen karaoke track are "broken" and the track needs replacing.

geposted Wed 29 Jun 16 @ 11:42 pm
KJ Erkin wrote :
v8.2, b.3286, Win 10 (tested on 2 machines running same OS and build)

One of the main reasons for colouring tracks "on the fly" for me is if the lyrics on screen for a chosen karaoke track are "broken" and the track needs replacing.

I use the Comment section for me. This way I can search quickly for it. It also puts the info in the ID3 tag so If I copied the same file into another machine, it's already tag as broken.

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 2:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@KJ Erkin
Bug is reported and will be fixed soon.

In the meantime, you can assign a keyboard/controller key or a custom button as ..
browsed_file_color 'A_Color' (e.g. browsed_file_color 'red' or browsed_file_color '#FF0000')
to quickly assign a color to those bad tracks with the color of your choice, without opening the Tag Editor (which is mostly designed for preparations)
The action applies to the focused track in the Browser though and not the one you have loaded to decks.

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 6:18 pm
Thank you @djdad - that was actually what I did last night with a Custom Button as I really want to use 8.2 out this weekend...have held off going "live" with it until now and feel pretty confident it will get me through :)

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 8:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)