Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Release level at 100% (VDJ 7)?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a button that sets the volume level to 100% while pressed. The level then goes to 0% when I release it. Sometimes I want to keep the level at 100% when I release it. Is there a way to do that?

I was hoping I could press a different button while the other one is still pressed, which would 'cancel' the release function and keep the level at 100%. Or alternatively a timer, so if the button is held down for 1000ms, it remains at 100% on release.

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 12:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your Min/Max button :
down ? volume 100% : var_equal 'cancel' 1 ? nothing : volume 0%

the "Cancel" button :
set 'cancel' 1 while_pressed

There is no "timer" in version 7. there could be another action/workaround using .. holding Xms ? but cant recall how version 7 was handling that (its been almost 3 years since version 8 is released and not using that anymore - sorry). As far as i recall, version 7 was executing the holding action on "up" (when button is released) , so this may work..
volume 100% & holding 3000ms ? nothing : volume 0%
You can change the Xms to any value you want.

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 3:21 am
Thanks djdad. I'll test those out.

geposted Sat 02 Jul 16 @ 9:41 am
Your Min/Max button :
down ? volume 100% : var_equal 'cancel' 1 ? nothing : volume 0%

the "Cancel" button :
set 'cancel' 1 while_pressed

Works great. When I roll my finger off the cancel button I sometimes release it before I release the min/max button. It only happens on the odd occasion, but it messes up the track when it does. Is there a way to add a timer to the cancel button so that the cancel stays in effect for a few ms after pressing? Or another possible solution?

geposted Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 9:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)