Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Shazam is gone and videos won't play right.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Downloaded VDJ 8.2 beta and now my Shazam folder is gone and my videos are all messed up when I try to play them. Any help would be great and thanks in advance.

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 12:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is the Shazam folder selected from the Root Elements of the Browser Options menu ?

.. or is the folder visible but empty ?

Also, could you explain further the .."videos messed up" part ?

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:06 am
I will take a look and the videos all look scrambled and pixilated.

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:09 am
That fixed the Shazam folder. Thank you! Now I'm signed in and refreshed but it's not showing anything in the window/display area for it.

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:14 am
Right-click on the Shazam folder and select Refresh
If not working ,right-click, Logout and then Login again.

Keep in mind that there is a known issue with the Shazam API (Login troubles), which unfortunately is not something that we can fix, so its suggested to login using your Facebook account (usually works that way)

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:18 am
Ok, I will do that then. Thanks! As far as the videos are concerned ever since the 8.2 beta update my videos are all out of wack. They had played fine before the update.

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:36 am
Just wanted to say Shazam = good to go. Thank you for you help!

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 1:45 am
About the video quality issue..

- Which video card are you using ?
- What is the resolution of the external monitor/projector ?

I would advise to Reset Settings to factory default (from either VirtualDJ Settings ->OPTIONS tabor by deleting the settings.xml file from /Documents/VirtualDJ folder), but we would like to know which setting was the one that caused troubles (in case the factory reset helped)

Maybe one of the following settings .. VideoMicroFrames, VideouseDXVA and perhaps the videoForceFullscreen

Let us know of your findings

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 12:53 pm
Ok I will screen shot and then do a factory reset to see if this will help.

geposted Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 9:35 pm
I'm having the same video problem. Videos play fine until I hit the transition button and the screen turns green and blocky. Can't get the video back unless I restart VDJ. I have a 1 gig mobile geforce card. Videos worked fine with VDJ8.1 and I don't have any issues at all with VDJ7.

geposted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 4:04 am
I just uninstalled 8.2 and installed the last build of 8.1. Videos work fine, I change transitions and graphic effects like Milkdrop8 and videos work fine.

geposted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 4:16 am
I reset my settings and that fixed the issues with the videos. I do have pics of the video settings and video I took with my phone of the issue. I will try to post here soon.

geposted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 3:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)