Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Ask The DJ - Changing the Name

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When ask the dj was first intoduced i was able to change the keyword, now i can only change the twitter hash tag and not the http://ask.the.dj/charitha19 i need to change the keyword for the event i am doing

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 12:22 am

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 12:45 am
didnt work still the request only comes if the keyword is charitha19 and not the venue name :(

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 2:38 am
Why can't you add a new venue, or delete the one you have? You can always create it again.

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 2:44 am
hey,

yeah i did add a new venue, so the keyword should have been ask.the.dj/venue1 but when i went to that url and sent a request it didnt appear on the folder. but when i tried again with the original one that has my user id for virtual dj it worked ask.the.dj/charitha19 :(

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 3:34 pm
Regardless of the number of Venues you create, the service will always use your user name in the url as it is unique. So if I customer clicks on Venue1 on the ask.the.dj page, the url at the top will always be ask.the.dj/charitha19

Think of a venue as an alias that customers can use to easily find you and send requests.

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 3:50 pm
hi,

understand that, but when ask the Dj was first introduced i could easily change the keyword, and i was actually able to use both twitter and the url together. both these functions are now missing?

i just want to change the keyword for each gig that i do.

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 3:54 pm
Can I change my dj name?

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 4:02 pm
Twitter keyword monitoring is still available in Options under askTheDJTwitterHashtag. You can enter the keyword you wish to monitor there. You can only monitor Twitter or Ask.The.DJ, not both.

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 4:05 pm
yes,

that is the some updates, but if you check the first version of the feature it did have both options to run together. even the video says so.

also i can still live with not having both options, but the keyword change is what i need now

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 4:19 pm
before i comment about the topic, someone can tell me about the price of VirtualDJ software

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 6:18 am
OldTomPRO InfinityMember since 2014

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 6:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)