Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer CDJ2000 DJM900 NEXUS Song Elapsed & Remain Time Gone on VirtualDJ V8.2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The Elapsed & Remain Time on VirtualDJ V8.2 Skin Pioneer CDJ2000 DJM900 NEXUS are gone not visible anymore But work Fine on VirtualDJ V8.1 one of my Favorite skin, does anybody know the reason why? went back to VirtualDJ V8.1 until I find the Solution Any help will be Appreciated...Thanks.!!!

geposted Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 6:43 pm
Annoying Tip of the Day Pop up Appear on new virtualDJ v8.2 and it should be taken off it doesn't Appear on none of older version or at least give us a choice if we want it to appear or not...Thanks.!!!

geposted Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 4:13 pm
fdilonez wrote :
Annoying Tip of the Day

give us a choice if we want it to appear or not

You can turn it off via the config page.

geposted Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 5:29 pm
Can you help me, How do you connect connect this same setup. One 2000NXS2 is connected using a USB and the second connects to the first using ethernet cable. But I can not get virtual to recognize the controllers and play.

Help! I need this within two hours.

Thanks

Bal

geposted Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 11:49 pm
I don't think the Pioneer 2000NXS2 is supported by VDJ. To my understanding I don't believe it is supported by Serato either.

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 12:22 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It is supported, but you need to connect both with a separate usb cable.

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 6:52 am
fdilonez wrote :
The Elapsed & Remain Time on VirtualDJ V8.2 Skin Pioneer CDJ2000 DJM900 NEXUS are gone not visible anymore But work Fine on VirtualDJ V8.1 one of my Favorite skin, does anybody know the reason why? went back to VirtualDJ V8.1 until I find the Solution Any help will be Appreciated...Thanks.!!!

I also have this problem using my Denon MC6000Mk2, so don't seem it is a mixer problem. It happens with all skins and all files bigger than about 45min. It must be a bug in Virtual Dj.

geposted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 8:53 am
I must have been very tired last night... I meant the elapsed time and remaining time is out of sync in comparance to the red/blue/yellow/green "timeline" in the waveform... the gain and key didn't show up for me though, but when tracks are analyzed they show up.

geposted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 4:48 pm
I just tried with a 500 minutes file and it works fine here ? However keep in mind that on some skins that don't have enough room for more digits to show, 457:23.15 may show as 57:23.15 or even as 457:23.1 e.t.c.

Of course that would occur only for "tracks" bigger than 100 minutes

geposted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 5:09 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I just tried with a 500 minutes file and it works fine here ? However keep in mind that on some skins that don't have enough room for more digits to show, 457:23.15 may show as 57:23.15 or even as 457:23.1 e.t.c.

Of course that would occur only for "tracks" bigger than 100 minutes

using v8.2 any build the elapsed and the remain time on the skin itself using the pc or laptop are completely gone it happen on v8.2 only the elapsed and remain time counter work fine on any others version like v8.1 through v7.4.7 included is the link where the skin could be found downloaded and try it yourself load any song and see for yourself, please let me know where is the problem your help will be appreciated. Thanks.!!!
http://fr.virtualdj.com/addons/15876/PIONEER_CDJ2000_DJM900_NEXUS___RMX.html

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 8:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We are aware of this issue. We will try to fix the used actions or if a workaround is offered , the author needs to update the skin. We will inform you once we have further details.

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 8:55 pm
djdad wrote :
We are aware of this issue. We will try to fix the used actions or if a workaround is offered , the author needs to update the skin. We will inform you once we have further details.

Thanks, This is one of my favorite skin and I would like to keep using it and not loose it...Thanks again and best Regard specially to you DJDAD.!!!

geposted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 7:50 pm
PIONEER CDJ2000 DJM900 NEXUS + RMX, I know this is an out dated skin made for VirtualDJ V7 PRO & later modified to work with VirtialDJ V8 PRO for some reason it doesn't show the digital BPM number on the skin anymore does anyone know how to fix the problem or use this particular skin and is having the same issue? the skin work fine on v7.4.7 the issue is on v8.2 only any help will be appreciated...Thanks in advance.!!!

geposted Wed 14 Mar 18 @ 1:59 am
how can i dawnload this skin,anyone who can help plz
Moderator there is no skin, and home licence users can't post contact details.

geposted Tue 10 Sep 19 @ 10:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)