Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Will VirtualDJ be at the 2016 DJ Expo in AC?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

... Aug 15-18? VDJ wasn't there last year.

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 9:44 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Any new wows?

geposted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 12:07 am
I was told that they will not be a booth this year.

geposted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 8:34 pm
Would have been a great hub to meet and greet forum members who'll be attending. Well....

geposted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 11:56 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I was told that they will not be a booth this year.

That's unfortunate, especially since you are already in NJ...

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 2:26 am
panda dj ready for whatever comes my way

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 12:15 pm
I will be there, with my Safari hat and Virtual DJ shirt.

geposted Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 3:10 am
Ha!... that seems easy to spot...will be on the lookout.... in a black VirtualDJ T-shirt too!

geposted Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 10:52 pm
I will be there Wednesday. I am going to bring my camera and take pictures. Expect to see a post of many pictures covering the exhibit room in a few days.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 5:36 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@Caliente123

thanks

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 12:31 pm
See you on Wed Caliente.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 12:57 am
I ran into Caliente, DJ XXX, Angel, DJ King, and my favorite video dj Larry Dr. I wanted the 8000 at a great deal but passed, and will wait for screen support. The money is burning a hole in my pocket, so I may just buy the NVll for the hell of it. Can someone confirm that the screens are fully supported with VDJ?

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 7:10 pm
SAVE THAT MONEY!! Lmao!!

Alot of great controllers have come out but honestly I haven't seen anything that great except that Pioneer RZ or whatever its called.

Nothing beats turntables/cdjs, a mixer and my SP1. I use the Denon MC 4000 for small events

I'm tired of giving my money away to these companys for little to no upgrades.

We as DJs do have some power if we quit giving in to them, then maybe we might get what we want one day.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 7:42 pm
The new Pioneer RZX is hot, but you are correct, it does not support my software, so no go for me. The NVll would replace my Hercules RMX2, which is outdated but still works. I actually leave it at the health club that I do every Thursday. I will probably blow my money on the new Chauvet Hybrid moving heads.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 7:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A Man and His Music wrote :
so I may just buy the NVll for the hell of it. Can someone confirm that the screens are fully supported with VDJ?

NVII is not supported at the moment. Wont be hard to provide support since its based on the NV, but the screens fall into the same case as the Denon MCX8000 and Dashboard, so not going to work with the current firmware lock

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 8:07 pm
Thanks for getting back to me, you saved me some money

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 9:38 pm
Will the nvii work with virtual dj?

geposted Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 12:32 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Read two posts above yours and look at the date

geposted Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 12:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)