Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Unannounced Upgrades

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The other evening, while playing a set in SL, an upgrade occurred. There was no notice. I survived it but the AUX button was gone. OK, so i could not use my LineIn until I could figure it all out. I set up a custom button for my mic .. cool. its bigger and I like it. Now TODAY, that AUX button is back. I can use my turntable for my mic both ways.. and that's fine. I just want to say that dam button is too small for a split screen on a 27" Imac. My comment is you could probably get rid of it and add a second custom button for everyone, and its a cleaner look on a 6 turntable skin. It's all good but please ask us before you knock us off the server and force an instant upgrade.

geposted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 1:09 am
In options check the no box where it asks to check updates...

geposted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 2:20 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Were you not offered a yes or no window to update?

geposted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 3:10 am
To Homeboy, thanks for the reply. I was not offered a yes or no to upgrade. VDJ just kicked me off and upgraded.
To fallguy, Thanks , I did that. I assume I will now be asked? I do want the upgrades but I prefer to be asked in case I am streaming at the time.

geposted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 9:56 pm
It is strange it did not ask. I had the same issue with the update before 3343. 3343 however asked me so I assume that not asking the one time was a fluke. As far as checking no to updates, I believe that it will not check. If you want it to check I think you have to check yes. If I am wrong I am sure some one will correct me!!!

geposted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 10:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)