Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ-RZ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi guys , apparently the mentioned controller is now availiable for VDJ8.2 but for some reason i cannot get this working . in the settings tab where you can select a controller it isnt even on the list??. i have installed the new version but this still has no effect. im running out of things to try can anyone help

geposted Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 6:28 pm
DDJ RZ is officially supported since build 3343 which currently is an "Early Access" build and not the latest "official" build.
You can either wait until build 3343 becomes an official build or download and install the early access build from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

geposted Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 7:09 pm
ok thanks do you know when this will be as i have got it working now but for some reason every now and again my music will stp and then start again for no apparent reason it happens very quickly so i am unable to see what is causing this to happen but it is a noticable pause in the music would this be a mapper issue or a driver issue

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 7:26 am
Latest official version right now IS build 3343. So DDJ-RZ should be fully supported.
Just make sure you remove any custom files you made for it (definitions/mappers)

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 7:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If its a momentary sound drop, most likely you will need to optimize your computer for best performance or try a higher Latency value (from the ASIO panel or the latency setting of VDJ if you are on Mac)

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 1:45 pm
Ok I will give that a go and see what happens thanks for your help guys will re post when I have tried that how much should I increase it by?? . I have recently completely wiped my laptop and installed a clean version of Windows 8.1 so I'm pretty sure that it is running to its capacity at the moment
Will there be another update of vdj once the 3433 is fully built ?

geposted Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 10:41 am
Build 3343 is now the latest official build. VirtualDj gets constantly updated so yes there are going to be new builds after 3343.

You should try to set your latency around 5-6ms for starters

geposted Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 10:52 am
What is the latency setting

geposted Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 11:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)