Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Headphone/Main Mix volume dropping by half and unable to turn back up

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

vjbatPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Odd, I'm preparing for a VJ session using a Pioneer DDJ-SB which has been flawless for months now but of course tonight I've added an Akai LPD8 controller which is working fine and mapping various video effects to it and when I engage various effect, so far all I remember this last happening on was the 'Outline' realtime video effect, the volume in my headphones be it cue or master mix drops in half and I am unable to return it back to it's original higher levels. I have to quit and restart.

No, I haven't checked this in the main outputs of the Pioneer yet but it doesn't matter, once my headphones mix is dead, I'm dead in the water for cueing...

This is the latest version of VDJ8 I'm using.

Has this happened to anyone else?

UPDATE: Yes, I just read this is a problem across many platforms. Downgrading at http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 7:32 am
Well.. ok... FULL PANIC MODE.

I downgraded to the previous 8.1 version and guess what.... whatever was changed in 8.2 has followed it back into 8.1 - .....
I'm going to try and do a full uninstall but I'm not feeling too hopeful....

Has anyone experienced this and has found a fix yet? I go live in less than 24 hours. Great... hahah

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 8:01 am
UPDATE: Complete uninstall did not work. Trying to download betas and praying. Otherwise... no clue what that last update did but it has corrupted things at a driver level and it's not getting fixed upon reinstall.....

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 8:21 am
Update: An hour into the latest BETA and all seems to be well. Crossing fingers!

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 9:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)