Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: [b3343] AutoBPMMatch 'OFF' not working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm using a Numark NS7 III system and even though my 'AutoBPMMatch' setting is 'OFF' it is still adjusting the BPM to match the currently playing song on the newest loaded song.

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 5:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does the BPM change on loading or when PLAY is pressed ?

If its when PLAY is first pressed, then check the Beatlock and Smart Play settings

geposted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 10:24 pm
Sorry for delay.
It occurs on load, and I can only make it happen when loading via the NS7 II directly. When I drag from the PC to the deck it does not exhibit the problem.

My Settings.xml is here: http://pastebin.com/WCx4bq5m

And my mapping for the Ns7 II is here: Light Customization http://pastebin.com/eRwMMW4Z

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 12:25 am
The LOAD buttons in your custom mapping, are assigned as load & play, so you should get the same result if after dragging the song to a deck using the mouse, press the PLAY buttons.
When the track changes its tempo when PLAY is pressed, then the following settings are taken into account.
- Smart Play
- Beatlock

so as said in my previous post, check to see if those enabled.

PS. It is not suggested to have the play action assigned (added) to the LOAD buttons. Unless you make sure all of your tracks are pre-analyzed, this could cause tracks playing at a db level different to the one you have set (most likely 0db)

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 10:03 am
OK! Feeling a bit sheepish here - Found the little circles on the decks and found that yes Master Tempo, and SmartPlay was activated, even though it was explicitly disabled in the settings. Not sure if thats design or a bug - but now when I look in the settings it shows "Custom" with Decks 1 and 2 unchecked.

However, there seems to be a new problem that I'm noticing now (Perhaps has been around all along). When I load a track via the controller I get With my Load comand (Plain) a small drop out and audio artifect. With the Load & Play command I get a very strange garbling sound where it almost sounds like the platter is speeding up and slowing down.
So, almost there, but not suitable for me to use in performances. Any advice? Have tried adjusting Soundcard Response time, tried loading tracks from a SSD or an external HD, stays the same.

For Reference: I7 Haswell 1.8ghz Laptop, 12 gb Ram, 500gb SSD, Nvidia/Intel Optimus Card. I run VDJ in Nvidia mode as why not. Fresh install of Windows 10 with nothing else on it except for some ID3 and tagging tools.

Finally - here's my reasoning for the Load and Play - I for 9 years used a controller in the midde of two turntables and timecode on another product. I used the Jogwheels of the controller (Vestax VCI100) to manipulate loops sizes and moving, also some other functions. Worked great. Because I was using turntables, I would keep them running all the time and not stop them and found it useful for when I was going through quick mixing of tracks on the radio every week. I liked that performance and wanted something similar. All Mp3s are nicely Id3'd and Mp3gained to 89.0db, and I'm pretty militant at dropping the line fader before loading a new track :)

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 3:33 am
You can try setting the MotorwheelInstantPlay setting to Yes

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 11:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)