Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 09 MBP Yosemite (10.10.5) & Numark Mixdeck

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey so I have 2 issues.
1) I have a Denon DS1 DVS box that I use at home mostly unless I bring out the turntables. When I switch over to what I have labeled my "Main" config to use the Mixdeck at the majority of my gigs it will not just change on the fly like it use to. I didn't notice until half way through my reception two weeks ago when I couldn't adjust my loop size with the toggle. I use an 8 channel mixer between the Mixdeck and speakers so I can get a decent sound quality for my mic levels for speeches and what not so I used a 1/8th to rca, plugged in my phone and played my next song off that as I reset (closed & opened) VDJ quickly. That fixed it and I was good for the rest of the night but noticed issue #2. Tonight at my gig I switched the settings while setting up and same result, it didn't take. I had to close VDJ, open it again, pick main again and apply and then it was fine.

2) There is a little light bar with 5 LED's underneath my loop toggle switch on the Mixdeck that would show what length of loop it was set to, weather I was using the loop function or not. Sometimes I would have to flick it all the way down to 1/32 then start shifting it back up and once the loops hit the 1 beat length then it would illuminate the first light. 1,2,4,8,16 is lengths it indicated/should indicate but it doesn't light up at all anymore on either side. Am I missing a setting or what's changed? I would like it to show up again but it's not exactly hard to figure out what my loop length is.

Brendan

geposted Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 8:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1) Have you installed the latest drivers for your Operating system ? The Mixdeck should use the new Core Audio drivers (Numark USB Audio Device (Bit Accurate) )
Do you press APPLY after changing to your "Main" config ?
What if you press the special MIXDECK button under the "CARD" tab ?

2) Can you specify "sometimes" ? Any specific steps that you do to get those leds not working ? Took a look at the mapping and could not find any issue.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 3:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)