Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Controller

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mdtapiaHome userMember since 2015
Stuck between Numark Mixdeck Quad Controller or New Numark MIxtrack Plantuim? Any Thoughts or Input would be greatly appreciated

geposted Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 7:00 pm
The Quad allows you to use a USB stick or CDs, so if you don't feel like using a laptop and want physical media, you can go that route. Or if you do use a laptop and it crashes, you can switch over to USB or CD quickly without hardly any downtime.

The Mixtrack means you will have to rely 100% on a laptop for all your music.

The Quad is much bigger and will be heavier, especially if you decide to to get a road case for it. So portability isn't as easy as the Mixtrack.

The Mixtrack looks nicer (in my opinion) and is more modern considering the Quad uses old school displays and has been around forever.

Guess it all depends on what you plan on using each for, your style of DJing, and what you plan on doing in the future (the Quad might end up being limited to certain features as software expands and gets better).

geposted Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 1:34 pm
The Quad paired up with a DDJ SP1 is your best option but that means your close to spending a grand so you might as well buy a set of used Pioneer 850's and a cheap mixer.

If your stuck on those 2 choices id go with the Quad.

I've owned both the original Mixdeck and the Quad and both were great units for the money.

geposted Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 2:24 pm
mdtapiaHome userMember since 2015
Sorry For the Late Response..and also I GREATLY Appreciate Your Input/Feedback. At The Time of Post I Did in fact Go With the Numark Mixtrack Quad not the Mixdeck Quad. It was A Great Unit for the Price and For Events I was Doing at the time. Had Unit for under a WEEK and the Right Pitch Fader Slider Broke Off and JogWheel Needle Positions were WAY off calibration...But it Got the Job Done and I sent back to Amazon for a Full Refund and for 125.00 More(Total just under 450.00) I went with the Reloop Terminal Mix 8...Which Is AWESOME on ANY Platform..Low Latency Heavy Vinyl Feel METAL Platter(kicks ass on VDJ 8 V8 Fruity Loops Interface) Almost as Good as Serato DJ 1.9.7. Successfully Mapped to Djay Pro MAC and iOS platforms as well. Most Recent purchase was the Reloop Mixon 4....MY BABY LoL. Just Love the Versatility of using Any OS I choose or have readily available

geposted Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 5:49 am
I know you have mentioned the Numark ,but if you got money I would you suggest to go with Pioneer DDJ - RX or DDJ -RR
DDJ -RR is a similar price to Numark Quad but Pioneer is Pioneer!
Why? Simply they are quality made: faders , buttons,switches, etc....
you will not end up to have problems... with faders, switches etc.. but the best way is to go to the shop and check by yourself.
You will know what I'm talking about it ...

geposted Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 10:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)