Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: HOW CAN I CHANGE MY VDJ 7 LICENSE TO VDJ 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY VDJ 7 LICENSE TO VDJ 8

geposted Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 12:48 am
Just register your serial from VDJ 7 and you get VDJ 8. That simple.

geposted Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 3:10 am
i've got the same question, my license has been registerd and i've got virtual dj 8 running on my pc, but it's not using the virtual dj 7 license

geposted Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 8:35 pm
if you registered your license, why doe it show "Home user" for your account ?

Contact support if you have purchased the program. They are the only that can help.

geposted Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 10:46 pm
He's actually an LE user (notice the two stars, not one).

Blame the forum, because it shows "Home user" normally but when you click to add a message (and select +previous messages) it shows the correct title "LE user".

@peugeotfreak - if you only have VDJ 7 LE, then you do not have a license for VDJ 8. LE is free software included with controllers.

geposted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 8:08 am
what do you mean,I have 2 mk2 controllers with virtual dj7 cd with it, both are registered to my account and in virtual 7 those controllers work with those licenses, after the upgrade to virtual dj 8, they don't work any more, the controller stops working after 30 min

geposted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 10:32 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
According to your account these are VDJ LE licenses, not VDJ PRO.

You can check in VDJ 8 in Options->Licenses if these are listed, and if so if there is a button to switch to LE mode.
But not all VDJ 7 LE controllers got an update to a VDJ 8 LE.

geposted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:02 am
I am new to this forum. Pleased to meet all user. Greetings from the island of Malta EU.
Just to clarify one thing. I have a licence for VDJ7. Do I understand that I can start using VDJ8 with the same login or serial number ?

Many thanks.

Mark.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 3:53 pm
VDJ 8 doesn't use a serial number.

As long as your Pro license is registered to your account here, then all you have to do is log in to VDJ 8 with your forum user name and password. VDJ 8 then checks your details against the forum and creates a license file on your computer.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 6:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)