Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ho can i open vdj on 2 pc at same times, and sync database?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi guys i use vdj on 2 different pc at the same times.. (ie: wedding aperitif and wedding dancefloor) and i have put the entire vdj folder on a shared folder in "microsoft ONEDRIVE" .
everything works.. but i have same small issue..
1- everytime i open one session on pcs.. it tell me to LOGIN..(even if i have selcet to remember my login)... how many session can i open and work with, at the same times? in my case i can do 1 login per time.
2- when i have open 2 vdj on 2 different pcs with ONEDRIVE sync activate.. i receive message from windows says: it will be created a copy of the database.. how can i solve and fix this?? i know it's not a problem of vdj.. but it depends on the velocity of update and sync of the SHARED FOLDER.. anyone have suggestion??

can i suggest to vdj team to develop something like a NATIVELY DATABASE CLOUD.. maybe works on 2-3 pc, tablet.. somethiing like "itunes library shared throw different devices"

what do you think??

geposted Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 2:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Ideal, to prevent the login issue, license.dat should not be synchronized, although I'm afraid there's no such option with onedrive.
The database also should not be synchronized while vdj is open indeed, but also something that would not be possible with onedrive to configure.

geposted Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 2:45 pm
good suggest.. do you think with GOOGLE DRIVE IS possible assign what file to update and when?

geposted Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 2:55 pm
i home share in iTunes my library between 2 pc's

geposted Sat 01 Oct 16 @ 6:45 pm
idjsergPRO InfinityMember since 2022
ничего не могу сказать по этому вопросу, я работаю на 1 компьютере

geposted Sun 02 Oct 16 @ 9:34 pm
This is an English speaking forum, please find another forum with a language that you understand, thank you.

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 7:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)