Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Swap Skin and keep Chosen 'wave form" choice at same time.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Guys,

Apologies If I have missed a post about this.

I have a keyboard shortcut that allows me to jump between DJ Dad's excellent "Swap 4 Decks" to the "Default skin" and back just by hitting my space bar.
(Note, I do this so I can quickly access loop edit and loop save features in the default skin on the fly ) I am always starting on the Swap 4 Decks skin.

The problem is every time I go from Swap 4 Decks skin to the default skin, I also get the VJ8 'default' wave and that remains when I go back to DJ Dad's skin.
I always have the 'Horizontal Scratch Wave' displayed by preference. (easier to see loop points in my opinion)
Question: How can I keep the Horizontal Scratch wave displayed when jumping between skins?

My current action line for the switch is:
load_skin '4 Decks' ?load_skin 'Virtualdj 8:2 Decks':load_skin '4 Decks'

Please note I only execute this command with 2 decks visible.

extra notes:
IN Swap 4 decks Skin the Scratch Wave option is called "Scratch Wave : Left -Right Deck"
IN Default Skin the Scratch Wave is called "Horizontal Scratch Wave"
I used the "Ultra Blue" color but I think this preference is remembered.

Thanks in Advance!

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 4:57 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not at a machine where I can give you a complete script but have a look at user's script

https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

Near the bottom is a script that deals with waves

Different skins will have different names for the panels, so some detective work from you is needed.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 8:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)