Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack 3 - Sample Pads - Problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NarsiphHome userMember since 2016
Tags:
Numark Mixtrack 3
Sample Pads

Problem:
This <<< var "shift" ? sampler_stop 1 : sampler_pad 1 >>> plays the sample number 5 instead of 1. I have tried to rewrite that so when i press shift the pad 1 plays sound on 5 (without shift 1). But now, even on default setting, that uses now 5 6 7 8 instead of 1 2 3 4.

Solution:
Not yet.

Thank you for your time and effort to help me and probably other Numark Mixtrack 3 Users.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 8:27 pm
This Problem still persists, i need assistance please.

geposted Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 2:28 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Is this on the right deck by any chance?

geposted Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 2:39 pm
The "sampler_pad" action takes into account the sampler pads layout.
This means that for banks with less than 5 samples both sides of your controller will manipulate samples 1 to 4
For sampler banks with more than 4 samples, left side will manipulate samples 1-4 and right side samples 5 to 8

If you want to force/ignore the sampler layout on your pads then you have to use a "non pad" command like "sampler_play 5" which always plays the fifth sample

geposted Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 6:28 pm
locodog wrote :
Is this on the right deck by any chance?

Yes, it was the right side of the deck. As soon i figured it out (never thought of that) i was a bit ashamed on myself.

PhantomDeejay wrote :
The "sampler_pad" action takes into account the sampler pads layout.
This means that for banks with less than 5 samples both sides of your controller will manipulate samples 1 to 4
For sampler banks with more than 4 samples, left side will manipulate samples 1-4 and right side samples 5 to 8

If you want to force/ignore the sampler layout on your pads then you have to use a "non pad" command like "sampler_play 5" which always plays the fifth sample

Ah, i figured it out lately but had no time yet to get back into the forum. Will test it with 'sampler_play' which i would like more. Having 1-8 on both sides since i mix with 2-Decks and have 1 always active with loops so i can react on the playing deck and maybe use some effects/drops etc.

Well i think the solution is here, i will edit the first post and mark the thread solved. (Cannot. But still: Solution is here)

Thank you a lot!

Narsiph

geposted Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 11:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)