Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NV not working after last build V8.2 b3432

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm using a 2012 Macbook Pro 13in, 2.5 GHZ Intel Core I5 with 8GB DDR3, Intel HD graphics 4000 1536MB Running OS x EL Capitan V.10.11.6

Ok, I could really use some constructive advice/help. The other night I had major technical difficulties at a large wedding I DJ'd. I am very experienced with my system and rig, and usually know better not to do updates before an event. However the night before I accidentally clicked to accept the latest build V8.2 b3432 (not early access). So the next day, 40 seconds into the grand entrance, with 200 people cheering in the middle of me announcing the Bridal party the sounds cuts out completely (while I was not touching the board. Everything on screen looks normal, but zero audio, I tried to save the moment with a backup I had ready to go, and reapply audio settings for a quick fix, then restart Virtual DJ, no sound. Then Power down my controller, no sound. Then power down and reset my laptop, and controller, it works for a minute then cuts out. I used an old Hercules RMX the rest of the night on the same laptop with the same usb cable with no issues, which leads me to belief their is an issue currently with VDJ 8 and Numark NV compatability. The next day I downloaded Serato to test the controller on a seperate program. I had never used it, figured this would be a good time and way to see if it's the program or controller causing the issue, It works fine in Serato with zero crashes or issues. So I think it's the recent software update, I have now tried installing the latest Early Access build V8.2 b3440 in hopes the problem would be fixed but it is not. I have also tried using new cables, and am about to try a complete uninstall of VDJ and hopefully find an older version VDJ 8 to download. Should I maybe try updating to the newest Mac OS? I love VDJ 8, but hate the idea of having to use Serato or my old Hercules RMX till this is fixed, please help.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 8:44 pm
DGKOOLDControlleristMember since 2014
Yeah i thik you're right, same issue for me, with my Numark NV since it wwas update to B3432 nothing works. Virtual DJ administration should solve this issue before loosing users in a short time. I am already on my way to use another DJ software. Hope hearing you guys from VDJ department soon.

geposted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 12:48 am
I already had to learn Serato over the last 24 hours for my gig tonight, I feel very unprepared I hope they fix this soon.

geposted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 2:20 am
My heart started to race, when I began to read your horror story. That is the worst nightmare I could think of. In the mean time, why not go back to the previous build, that worked with your controller?

geposted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 4:23 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 5:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)