Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Program gone!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, yesterday I opened VDJ8 on mac and got the message its just been updated, do yo wish to use the latest. (or similar wording) so, as always, I click yes. Now VDJ8 has gone. I downloaded the program again and all I get is the installer package saying install successful but the program is nowhere to be found on the computer. I also get this message. " the last time you opened virtual dj it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do yo want to try to reopen its window again?' It has an option to reopen or dont reopen. Both options just close out and nothing happens. I'm lost!!!

geposted Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 11:41 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Could you download an older build to check if it works.

geposted Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 11:44 am
I've tried two older versions including the one before the latest that was working fine. None will install. I can't find any answers in the mac world on this either. I have found others with the same error message but using other programs, not DJ related. The fixes they tried I also tried but with no success.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 11:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you see VirtualDJ in the Applications folder ?
Does it launch from there ?

geposted Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 1:53 pm
I am having the same problem since Saturday Oct 15 2016. After the update VDJ 8.2 will not launch. All I have is VDJ 8 icon on my desktop. Currently the VDJ 8 icon points to the VDJ 7.4 application. In my application folder I do not see VDJ 8.2. I only see an older version VDJ 7.4. I cannot install 7.47 or 8.2 the installer always failed during the validate package step. I have been using VDJ for 10 years this is the 1st I have seen this phenomenon.

geposted Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 5:46 am
The icon it places in the application folder is only the installer one after is says successfully installed and that also does nothing.

geposted Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 6:52 am
Happy to say b3440 its all working again!!!

geposted Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 10:31 am
DjPro72PRO InfinityMember since 2013
i'm having issues where Virtual dj won't open, I've tried reinstalling it and it still won't open

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 5:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)