Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NVII - Version 8.2 Support - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

As of builds 3456.1253 (or higher) the Numark NVII is officially supported in VirtualDJ 8.2

Operation Guide (coming this week): http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/nvii.html
Numark's product page : https://www.numark.com/product/nvii

Please note that currently build 3456 is an Early Access build. If you own the controller and you wish to check it out, you need to open VirtualDj settings, enable EarlyAccessUpdates option, and restart VirtualDj in order to get the latest Early Access build that supports Numark NVII

geposted Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 12:03 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Looking good, any reason "panel" & "s_view" entries carry the same instruction, skin_panelgroup 'mixer' +1

typo or on purpose?

geposted Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 12:32 pm
Something got messed up while doing the final cleanup of the mapping.
It should be "sideview +1" for the PANEL button.
I will fix for next build

geposted Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 12:46 pm
Bought the new controller after I read the thread that is now supported by Virtual DJ. I need some help with the audio setup as the crossfader does not work and having issues cueing the music that is not playing. I have been using a mixdeck universal. Let me know what I am doing wrong?

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 3:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you are using a Numark Mixdeck, then your issue has nothing to do with the NVII topic.
Short answer, Numark Mixdeck is not sending MIDI from the mixer, so you will not be able to see the crossfader (along with other mixer elements) moving on the screen. Your cueing issue is probably related to incorrect audio setup.
For further setup info, please refer to the Operation manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixdeck.html

Please do not reply. to this post Open a new topic to report any issues with your Numark Mixdeck.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 5:03 am
NV II is performing well except that the samples are very low (non existent) volume.
When I push the pad it doesnt matter what the output is that is selected.... no noise!

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 9:05 pm
Sorry was not clear, i familiar with the Mixdeck as is currently what is in my rig. But after I saw the NVII was supported I purchased it.

What is your settings and switches position for the NVII with virtual DJ 8. I figure it must be something silly that I am missing.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 10:33 pm

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 11:05 pm
i tried that setup but the crossfader doesn't work and you can no cue off the head phones. The picture shows the is setup as speakers and headphones for output and I have tried that and the past I have always used with the Mixdeck external mixer or is the nvii not an actual mixer itself?

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 12:16 am
nvii is not external

just click the nvii icon on the audio page and it will set up things properly for you

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 12:19 am
ok will try it again. Be honest when i tried last night was getting tired and frustrated. Let you know what I figure out

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 12:20 am
ok so what I didn't know and either wasn't mentioned in the setup file was that you have to select in the program which decks go with what side of the crossfader. So I think I am good now, first time playing with a four deck. Thanks for your help!

geposted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 12:35 am
Just bought one of these controllers and trying to learn how to use it. Just wanted to point something out. The manual say on the display page, that button 47 controls the sideview and scrolls through them. But it doesnt, it scrolls through the mixer panel. Mixer, video, scratch and master. It does the same as button 53

geposted Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 7:41 pm
Yes, it looks like the mapping is wrong. That function is mapped to FWD and the script on buttons 47 & 53 is duplicated.

geposted Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 7:59 pm
Thanks for verification, it's not really an issue, I'm sure I could find the right script. Though I've got enough to figure out at this point. Just wanted to point out the error. Merry Christmas.

geposted Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 8:08 pm
Issue for button 47 will be fixed on next update. Thank you!

geposted Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 5:49 pm
Cool thank you.

geposted Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 11:11 pm
Any word on why sample volumes are so low...is there any way to increase the output volume of samples for master output

geposted Fri 30 Dec 16 @ 7:57 am
Couple of things on this.

Buttons 34 right and left side. The manual says that you have to use shift to access the 2nd mode. You don't, holding shift and pressing does nothing. the button (34) scrolls through the three modes, off, function 1, function 2. This is for both sides. So there is no problem, just works slightly differently to the manual.

Button 34 (right side) it says that this turns on filter roll or filter fx mode. In either mode, im not sure what this is supposed to do. in either mode i can touch any of the fx or mixer controls and nothing happens? i might not understand this properly. what should happen in these modes?

geposted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 9:16 pm
Ok, just found something else. encoder 42.....holding shift and turning increases and decreases the key of the track. But holding shift and pushing it does not reset the key like it is supposed to.

geposted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 9:39 pm
59%