Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix is missing out on a great talent.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I think you guys need to offer locodog a position, this man is writing effect/plug-ins i was told was impossible.....why can he do it and the dev cant...or wont?

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 12:49 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
+ 1

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 2:29 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Aww shucks guys *blushes*
but I don't have the same constraints atomix has to face, I don't have to react to mac & windows updates, or HW FW changes or new gear being released.

I make stuff for me, sometimes for other specific people in mind, I don't have to worry about mass appeal,
I share stuff because v8 is a great software, with great support,
It's because of previous help from atomix, (esp Adion and SBDJ) that Routine is even a thing

And to be fair Routine is ok for user created content, but as is, would be considered slung together if it was atomix release

I'll keep on doing what I'm doing I'm just wanting to get better at coding.

All that said if there's any freebies going... a laptop built this decade wouldn't go amiss
XD

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 5:32 am
I really hope you take on remix decks...its all VDJ needs.....

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 11:46 am
Skinning isn't my thing, but I'll make a rough mock up with m$ paint and the default 4 decks,

Maybe inspire someone who can skin better than 1 change an hour.

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 12:38 pm
krn3kiPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Locodog, do you have a collection of plugins/effects/scripts in one place or are they just spread out on forums?

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 2:19 pm
There's a few blogs on my homepage, I''ve added some simple concepts to the users scripts library, (on their own they are pretty simple, but each displays one concept that when added together can do powerful things)

Numerous scripts scattered all over

Pad pages, the entire collection is only two pages so you'll find my 5 easily.

Plugins & padpages I'll make a index as a blog

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 2:40 pm
Gets a +1 from me!

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 3:16 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
This man is writing effect/plug-ins i was told was impossible.....

There are many reasons this could happen, for example the software could have possibly not had the functionality required at the time you asked. Or perhaps it was just a polite method of declining ;)

I think I could count on one hand the number of times I've said something is 'impossible' myself!

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 4:43 pm
Publicly; thank you scott, without your help my programming would still be at the 'hello world' level

I look forward to testing whatever comes next.

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 8:48 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
This man is writing effect/plug-ins i was told was impossible.....

There are many reasons this could happen, for example the software could have possibly not had the functionality required at the time you asked. Or perhaps it was just a polite method of declining ;)

I think I could count on one hand the number of times I've said something is 'impossible' myself!

I did say "or wont" to cover the "polite way of declining"
but Mr. Dog got it...and so shall you reap the benefit of his genius.
Keeping VDJ the best.

geposted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 9:45 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
locodog wrote :
Publicly; thank you scott, without your help my programming would still be at the 'hello world' level

No need for thanks, happy to help :)

geposted Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 2:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)