Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: IceCast seems to be not working now...was working a few weeks back.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

webedgePRO InfinityMember since 2010

Was curious if anyone else was having the same problem. I'm using livesets and the Radio Server options in Broadcast. I'm using IceCast OGG-128 and it connects to the intended server but nothing seems to happening after that. I can pull it up in livesets or the PODCASTs in virtualdj.com and keep getting the "Error! Could not play".

Thoughts? BTW, It was working same settings etc a few week back. Nothing changed in my network, computer other than a recent update from Virtual Dj.

geposted Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 1:25 am
webedgePRO InfinityMember since 2010
webedge wrote :

Was curious if anyone else was having the same problem. I'm using livesets and the Radio Server options in Broadcast. I'm using IceCast OGG-128 and it connects to the intended server but nothing seems to happening after that. I can pull it up in livesets or the PODCASTs in virtualdj.com and keep getting the "Error! Could not play".

Thoughts? BTW, It was working, same settings etc a few week back. Nothing changed in my network, computer other than a recent update from Virtual Dj.

geposted Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 1:06 pm
RaenaPRO InfinityMember since 2012
webedge wrote :

Thoughts? BTW, It was working same settings etc a few week back. Nothing changed in my network, computer other than a recent update from Virtual Dj.

I have recently upgraded from VDJ-7 to VDJ-8. Icecast worked reliably in VDJ-7. Icecast does not work reliably in VDJ-8. It is easy to get VDJ into a software failure state, where the stream restarts over and over. Or get VDJ to connect to your Icecast server and send bad packets.

Best way to explain this not working is to make a Youtube video and post the software fail. Would that be helpful?

Raena

geposted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 3:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)