Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: High EQ parameter set to 2 o'clock when Hercules Control Instinct eq is set at zero

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

WilcenControlleristMember since 2016
Been having this weird bug where the eq for the highs is set to 2 o clock on VDJ when the Controller knob is set to 12 o clock. Ive tried different version of VDJ and reinstalled the drivers but nothing changes. It only happens on deck 2, deck one is fine.

geposted Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 4:16 pm
Ok, so when I turn the pot to 0%, this temporarily resets the eq and when put back to 12 o clock, the controller registers 50% on vdj as it should. Leave it a while and with out touching anything it goes to 61% boost of the highs. I've only recently purchased the license for this controller and I'm unable to do any live mixes, please help me anybody! I found a post on another forum where this was happening to the low pot, there was no solution. Is it a hardware fault and I need to buy another controller? Or just live with the erraticness and have to compensate the mix by having the pot at 10 o clock to achieve 50% highs?

geposted Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 6:47 pm
It sounds like a hardware fault especially since it only happens on one deck.

geposted Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 6:58 pm
It was working fine in demo mode and the controller hasnt had any knocks or road use.

geposted Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 7:06 pm
Used a midi monitor program and it tells me the high pot is throwing out some sorta random midi messages, so support is right, it is a hardware issue. Is there anyway to lock the eq high so it doesnt recieve from the controller, that way have it set to 50% regardless of what the controller is sending?

geposted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 6:36 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
device_side 'left' ? nothing : eq_high

geposted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 7:05 pm
Thankyou support for the quick reply, I have to add that changing the USB port the controller was plugged into seems to have worked for now also, will keep you updated as Im monitoring with midi program now.

geposted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 7:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)