Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help with dragging tracks off the wheel and placing on sidelist for later play.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Script or other options of dragging a track off the platter and placing it in the sidelist (like serato) instead of having to search for the song again to drag it to the side if you decide not to play it yet.

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 1:37 pm
+1 or even from the info area where it shows title of song ..me and a few people wished for this but no one gets it ..only suggest workarounds ..but to put a song on a deck and then decide u wanna play it later or even add it to a crate and u have to type it over again is wasted time for the dj that could be used to focus on the mix or remix whatever ..im always finding myself in this situation

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 4:13 pm
In Settings>Options you can set saveUnplayedToSidelist to yes. This will add the unplayed track to the sidelist automatically if you decide to load (or unload/eject) a new track to the deck.

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 4:22 pm
SuperAceMan wrote :
In Settings>Options you can set saveUnplayedToSidelist to yes. This will automatically add the unplayed track to the sidelist automatically if you decide to load a new track to the deck.

as this is very true (and suggested every time someone mentiones this lol) what i noticed is that it also populates other songs as well..not jus the song u wanna keep when im doin quick mixes and jus mashing certain parts of songs with other songs by the end of the night or even sooner that list have me looking at it like wth lol so that doesnt work to well for me myself however i have went to the history and pulled a few songs out ..but normaly i jus research it in the search bar

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 4:32 pm
If you're finding that tracks you've played (a small part of) are still being regarded as unplayed, change the "marked as played" time setting.

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 5:59 pm
Is a very simple thing when you wing over the settings then unmapped the song you want to use....example.... Like you doing auto mix

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 6:23 pm
Use this on a custom button:
browser_window 'songs' & search "`get_loaded_song 'filepath'` `get_loaded_song 'filename'`" & repeat_start 'haltsearch' 300ms 1 & browser_scroll 'top' & sidelist_add & clear_search & unload

and make sure that on your search options you have BOTH filepath and filename enabled (checked) as search fields

Edit:
If you wish the deck to remain loaded then remove "& unload" from the end of the script:
browser_window 'songs' & search "`get_loaded_song 'filepath'` `get_loaded_song 'filename'`" & repeat_start 'haltsearch' 300ms 1 & browser_scroll 'top' & sidelist_add & clear_search

If you wish the track to go on playlist instead of sidelist then use:
browser_window 'songs' & search "`get_loaded_song 'filepath'` `get_loaded_song 'filename'`" & repeat_start 'haltsearch' 300ms 1 & browser_scroll 'top' & playlist_add & clear_search & unload

Finally if you have a slow machine and the file does not load on the sidelist (or if another track is loaded instead) then you can increase the "wait for search results) time like this:
browser_window 'songs' & search "`get_loaded_song 'filepath'` `get_loaded_song 'filename'`" & repeat_start 'haltsearch' 500ms 1 & browser_scroll 'top' & sidelist_add & clear_search & unload

PS: Since the script uses backslashes (`) it's best to copy/paste it directly instead of trying to type it manually

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 9:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)