Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: unresponsive B deck = 1st issue with this build i've ever had

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

b3523
first issue i've ever had with this build. dropped a track on the B deck and it would't play. tried it with a different track and a video and same results - clicking play or hot cue would not start track. tried yet another track to be sure and when i pressed play the track wouldn't play but was vibrating back and forth like on a stutter loop but with no audio playing.
no controller connected, nothing else on computer running except Quickshow 3.0
a quick restart of the software cleared problem and the deck is currently playing but at 5 minutes before we opened for the night this kinda threw me off a bit.
first time this has happened that i know of on any build i've used with 8.2

(and we really need a way besides youtube to upload video of things happening that are harder to put in words than to show video. perhaps for the webmaster wishlist?)

geposted Thu 15 Dec 16 @ 2:42 am
Wild Country Club... That is interesting... Just to keep this going, I thought I'd pop in my interest and curiosity on your issue.

First, when you say you didn't have a controller connected, do you have controller drivers installed? I had to look up what Quick Show is, so obviously not familiar. I tried running DMX control software on the same computer that I use for Virtual DJ, and had software crashes with the DMX program. I now use a Windows tablet to control the DMX lighting. Maybe, Quick Show is having similar issues, even though there seems to be a VDJ8 plugin for it.

I have had deck issues, usually the left, on a couple other instances. One was when my Stanton SCS3 controller failed (twice), and when I unwittingly set my ADJ VMS2 controller to use the ASIO drivers instead of the ASAPI drivers. I figured that one out when I removed and re-installed the drivers.

I am not yet active enough to have jitters before a gig, but issues like yours keep looming in my mind. I hope you find a solution that is simple!

geposted Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 12:29 am
no controllers, no controller drivers. and Quickshow 3.0 has been working like a charm - having the laser show up on the wall moving with the music is MUCH better than what it was before - there have been no changes to the software or any plugins added since LaserBeat was added and even that I don't think would have that kind of effect.

still haven't been able to replicate and not for lack of trying. will see what happens when I get back to the club in a few hours.

geposted Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 12:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)