Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: ADJ MyDMX 2.1 / 3.0 DMX Interface to VDJ 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Now that freestyler & sweetlight is incorporated via plugins to VDJ, it would be nice to have the ADJ MyDMX 2.1 / 3.0 too.
Given the price of the software and dongle, a lot is using this (me included), so a plugin for VDJ 8 to start different scenes and so on would make a lot of peoples gig easier.

Hope someone is up for the challenge, if its possible

geposted Thu 15 Dec 16 @ 10:55 pm
axbyfzPRO (legacy)Member since 2010
I agree with you 100 %. Two days ago, I was asking myself exactly the same thing... I would love to have myDMX 3 on VDJ 8 just the way Free Styler does… Is there any way to do this without an actual plug inn?

geposted Wed 28 Dec 16 @ 1:28 am
+1, for this request! is the same for Daslight 4, or myDMX3

GK

geposted Sat 14 Jan 17 @ 1:27 am
Yes please!!! That would be so awesome! Please somebody work on that

geposted Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 10:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The AA MyDXM software doesnt have any API to use for a VDJ Plugin, so there cannot be any communication between MyDMX and VirtualDJ, with the exception that you could pass the BPM (Clock) using MidiLoop, LoopBe or equivalent.
Same goes for the Daslight 4, which i believe are the ones they provide the software to AA.

There will be OS2L support in Daslight at some point, but not this version. http://forum.daslight.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5321&p=15626&hilit=os2l#p15626

geposted Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)