Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Playlist Issue.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My playlists used to be automatically arranged in alphabetical order. But some how i lost that functionality and the playlist automatically display in the order in which they are created with last being at the bottom of the list. Is it possible for me to get this functionality back? Thanks in advance.

geposted Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 1:49 am
all you need to do it click the column header you with to alphabetize by

geposted Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 1:25 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Right click the "Playlists" folder and select "reset sort order"

geposted Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 4:34 pm
Sorry, maybe I was not very clear. What I am talking about are the playlists that I have created in the PLAYLISTS folder on the left side of the browser. Your responses apply to when you have actually opened the playlist and can now sort your songs anyway you want; artist, or title or length or by BPM. I will like to be able to arrange the playlists in the PLAYLISTS folder in alphabetical order.
Thanks for your help.

geposted Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 3:07 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Adion wrote :
Right click the "Playlists" folder and select "reset sort order"

geposted Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 3:31 am
When I right click on the PLAYLISTS folder, there is no such option to reset the sort order.

geposted Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 3:36 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
So there isn't

until there's a fix

C:\Users\UserName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists

delete the .order file

geposted Wed 21 Dec 16 @ 5:54 am
Thanks locodog. Problem solved. The file was the problem. I created new playlist but they remained in alphabetical order. I even renamed some of the old playlists but the order did not change. You guys are awesome. Thanks again.

geposted Thu 22 Dec 16 @ 12:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)