Topic: Pioneer DJM-S9 FXBanks
geposted Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 11:39 pm
By default the 2 FX Banks are pre-defined as ..
- Bank A : Echo, Flanger, Phaser
- Bank B : Reverb, Beatgrid, Distortion.
Use SHIFT+SAMPLER FX ON on your DJM-S9 to load FX Bank A
Use SHIFT+AUX FX ON on your DJM-S9 to load FX Bank B
To edit the FX Banks ..
- Open the DJM-S9 FxBanks GUI from MASTER Panel (the Effect is in the AutoStart folder)
- Use SHIFT+FX1 to SHIFT+FX3 doftware Effect buttons on your DJM-S9 to select the desired Effects for the 3 available Slots
- From the FX GUI, click to SAVE A/B buttons to save the new selected effects to either Bank A or B.
geposted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 1:00 am
geposted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 4:56 am
In other words, if you load FX Bank A from djm, the Load A fx button returns true and the led of LCD of the unit is turned on, but as soon as you select a different effect for a slot from the unit, the add-on reads the change and returns false for the same load button
geposted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 5:23 am
geposted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 5:30 am
geposted Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 10:36 am
geposted Tue 24 Jan 17 @ 3:02 pm
geposted Tue 24 Jan 17 @ 3:13 pm