Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin extractor tool help - crate a skin for my tab

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My tablet is 9inch with a 1280x720 resolution..
I'm having g a hard time creating a custom skin with the skin builder so that it fits my tablet screen perfectly.

If the extractor could follow the virtualdj windows size for its output resolution instead of jumping to some default then it could work for me.
OR if I could specify in the extractor app an output resolution, that would do it too.

The virtualdj window size is recorded in the settings config file where the extractor gets the information from for building the extracted skin, the first set of numbers.

geposted Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 10:01 pm
What's wrong with the fit?

geposted Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 10:05 pm
It doesn't fit, i get blank border areas unless I manually edit the produced skin to be 1230x768 but the right hand elements all need moving up manually to fill the unused space.

The default remote skin is 1024x768 and that somehow displays properly.

It could be the remote app itself doing funky things too, but once I've edited the skin size in the code and move right hand elements one by one by hand in the code it looks right after!!

geposted Tue 17 Jan 17 @ 11:17 pm
After spending hours adjusting coordinates in the .xml file, I would like to ask didas if he could add to the extractor my suggestion above to let us specify the size of the output please..

geposted Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 3:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I could probably add something, but has to be a proportional resize, something like a overall % scale.

Btw, if you need to create a skin with Skin Builder and use with all of your screensizes, better create that on the largest one, export and then VDJ will take case of the rest (resize on the fly)

geposted Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 2:18 pm
I think the remote app is doing a proportional resize already. If we could specify at least one of the resolutions then I can work around this.. probably specifying horizontal would help .

geposted Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 2:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)