Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Content Unlimited not working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ZsltechPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Purchased the service on 2/4/17 and have found that the search function in the cloud generally returns no matches. Is this something that is expected or are we configured wrong. It looks to me that we only have access to 201 songs. Please advis as to how this can be fixed.

Thanks
Zsltech

geposted Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 7:41 pm
I'm having the SAME problem. It just started in January. They are taking my money but it's not working.

geposted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 11:27 pm
i have the same but it crashed my computer aswell

geposted Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 12:55 pm
Are you running v8.1?
Does the same thing happen with v8.2?
Content Unlimited has lots and lots of tracks, but being based0 on Promo Only licenses, most of them are newer tracks and remixes

geposted Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 3:34 pm
Yeh having the same issue, used to be a good service, but now seems to have dropped by the wayside..

geposted Sun 02 Apr 17 @ 2:01 pm
You're all saying "same issue" - but none of you are giving specifics of what tracks you're looking for.

So many times since the demise of Netsearch, it's been repeatedly explained in reply to "I can't find X" that CU contains mostly new tracks.

Therefore, unless you post the details of the artists and tracks you're expecting to find, we can't offer a definite solution.

If it doesn't do what you need, use something else.

geposted Sun 02 Apr 17 @ 2:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)