Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Good music Pools for Dance Music

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So I have a few music pools I'm with, Promo only included. I am looking for awesome music pools for awesome dance hits. Back in the day lets say 6 to 10 years ago, I would use the Torrent sites just to find dance music packages that were uploaded. Pretty current stuff for the time. CD Pool Dance was all over those torrent sites and still was the BEST dance tunes all extended mixes I have ever ran across. These days I don't use torrent sites and such and my dance music has dropped off very much. Not finding many new hits that are bangers. Not talking about just mainstream EDM stuff, Talking stuff like Agnie Be - Soundwaves (Remixes) and Loona - Vamos A La Playa (Movetown Remix) which just off the top of my head are 2 tracks from about 5 years ago from the Torrent sites but they were from pools and I want to legit tap back into that source of dance music. What are some Pools for the USA dedicated or have an amazing selection of dances hits?

geposted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 4:07 am
My audio pools for house and club music are ZipDJ and Beatport.

geposted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 5:03 am

geposted Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 8:29 pm
hey guys, so i was watching this dj on fb and he had these hip hop songs where the song was its regular version for the 1st chorus and 1st verse but automatically switched to acapella at the 2nd chorus so you can mix or scratch the next song in and avoid 2 beats on top of each other. i tried to search on google but came out empty handed. Can anybody help me out where to get the latest hip hop songs in this format? Id really appreciate it!

geposted Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 12:30 pm
farhanashraf wrote :
hey guys, so i was watching this dj on fb and he had these hip hop songs where the song was its regular version for the 1st chorus and 1st verse but automatically switched to acapella at the 2nd chorus so you can mix or scratch the next song in and avoid 2 beats on top of each other. i tried to search on google but came out empty handed. Can anybody help me out where to get the latest hip hop songs in this format? Id really appreciate it!

Never seen or wanted that. Maybe his own edits. Have you tried asking the DJ?

geposted Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 12:52 pm

geposted Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 1:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)