Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: HUGE Issue with my Gemeni G4V Controller, this is driving me insane??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, so I've been using my Gemeni G4V for a couple of months now, and it has always worked perfectly fine. About a month ago, the volume fader of my 2nd channel got stuck at the top, ONLY on the software though (it the actual fader is totally mobile). It is just stuck at the top, and the software won't respond to my moving the volume fader at all, but it works on the other channels so wtf?

ALSO, about 2 days ago, my first channel volume fader started glitching out, it spazzes out on the software, causing the actual volume to constantly fluctuate, sometimes even completely go off, and then replay at max volume (keep in mind that everything else is working, except channel 2). So now, I'm basically stuck with only my 3rd and 4th channel on controller, so it's as if I am back to my 2 channel mixer that I got when I first stated DJing. This is so frustrating considering what we have to pay for this software that isn't even working for me! I've tried everything, and even reset the mapping to default and it's still spazzing out, and the 2nd channel volume fader on the software won't respond to anything I do on the controller. Can someone please help? This is incredibly annoying.

geposted Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 4:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Hardware fault, the fader sw fader dancing is fader bleed or floating earth, the un responsive slider sounds like it has become disconnected from the pcb.

Check what the controller is sending with midiox

geposted Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 8:47 am
So, one fader doesn't work at all, and the other is fluactating... And somehow the software (any software) is responcible for this ? Not the hardware itself ?

This kind of logic beats me...

As Locodog said above, your hardware has issues. Take it to the nearest service center.

geposted Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 11:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)