Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Lag & pause on 8.2 w/a Mac

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Attention Mac guys......So i have 8.2 the latest build " I think" 8.2 b3573 and i make slide shows in iphotos for bride and groom. I save it as 720p and sometimes 1080p i save it as an MP4 or M4v file and i notice with no matter what controller i am using, Hercules RMX2 or Denon MCX8000 that when i play it in deck 1 or deck 2 that the video plays and a few min into it the slide show freezes and the music still plays or it lags and does not have smooth transition. I also have settings at 30fps on the software. If i restart the program and the computer it works. Also even if i drag it in the sampler and play it there it also lags. The mac is new and i did not update the software it is running Yosemite i7. Any help would be appreciated.

geposted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 6:01 pm
jambkPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm having the same problem. I do a lot of video DJing and when I was using 8.2 with my Mac running Yosemite i7, 16gig ram Flash HD and it ran solid never a glitch. I've updated to Sierra and now my videos freeze intermittently but the music still plays. When this happens the video is not in sync with music anymore. Pleas help I have so many gigs ahead and I don't want to use my old mac. Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 26 May 17 @ 11:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)