Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Happy Birthday Message and Hide Music Videos

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi

I'm doing a children's birthday party and I would like to display a message on the second screen which reads "Happy Birthday Alison". I do a lot of birthday parties so ideally I would like to type in the text and the message displays instead of making a JPG in Photoshop. Is that possible?

Also, how do I hide music videos that may have questionable scenes in them for a children's party?

Thanks
Nick

geposted Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 10:50 am
try the text visualization should do what you want.

geposted Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 12:04 pm
You could use TellyVisuals. You are able to save and load as many layouts as you want from simple to complex. This is a simple Happy Birthday Alison with animated birthday cakes scrolling by. You could position it anwhere or make it any size or change the name. A video is playing in the background. I shaded the background of the birthday marquee so it would pop out better.

This is the layout file for Happy Birthday Alison. Any number of these could be pre-made and loaded or edited at any time.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com/birthday.lay

The BigBuckBunny video is a cute children's video available on the internet in many places. It runs for about 10 minutes so good if you need a break.

geposted Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 2:33 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Is there anyone who thinks pink letters with a green border look nice?

geposted Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 3:19 pm
A little girl might appreciate it but it is not up to me to do art work and can be changed to anything which is up to you. What is you point Adion?

geposted Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 5:05 pm
Nick, how are you doing a lot of birthday parties, as a home user?

geposted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 9:32 am
Very basic request.....buy the full version and you can access the options for the software !

geposted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 4:48 pm
Want To Know If Can You Get From Effect From Virtual Dj To My Dj Mike

geposted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 5:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)