Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: How to choose the Video interface in VDJ 8?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys, I am looking into using VDJ for video playback. Looking in the settings I am not seeing an option to choose VDJ's Video interface, cany anyone lead me to it please? I load a video in the deck and it's only playing audio.

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 12:42 pm
Grab one of these, http://virtualdj.com/wiki/PDFManuals.html

For your video settings go to Settings>Options>Search, type in video, this will give you all video options that are configurable.

I'd start by verifying that "startVideoOnLoad" is set to Yes.

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 1:15 pm
I'm not sure what you mean by video interface, but did you go to the video panel and click the master output to open up the video screen? There you can also right click to select the video output if using and external source.

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 2:27 pm
Thank you very much guys, it plays great! I am not getting features like automix and wondering is there is a full trial version I can fully test everything before purchasing?

Looking in the manual NOTE: If you are using VirtualDJ LE or Console Edition, then this is limited software and does not have playlists or the automix feature. To use automix, you will need upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. There is usually a discount for LE users when upgrading.

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 3:12 pm
You can subscribe to the monthly plan, it is $19 per month, so could just pay for one month and try it for a month. You can cancel the day after and it will not expire until a month from payment.

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 3:21 pm
Oh, that's a great option, will do, thx!

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 4:33 pm
Hi Guys

I am using a Mac OS High Siera operating system with VDJ Pro 8

The problem I am having is when I activate the video output, all I am getting is a white box and audio. I am not seeing my videos.

geposted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 5:51 am
hello..am having a problem on the extended screen when I connect with my laptop,am only getting the bigger screen display with only my logo and no video but on the vj side I can see it playing..help please
anyone

geposted Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 6:52 pm
How to mix videos using vdj8

geposted Mon 10 Feb 20 @ 5:03 pm
Same as you mix music.

geposted Mon 10 Feb 20 @ 5:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)